Tired of expensive renting? Two Generations is an alternative accommodation arrangement typically costing £249 per month, that saves you money in return for helping someone around the house. Could you help with any of the following?
- Food shop
- Basic IT skills
- Booking appointments
- Pet Sitting
- Basic Household Chores
- How can you benefit from housesharing?
How Does It Work?
Simply fill out the form below and then we take it from there.
- Apply OnlineFill in the online form below (or for other ways of applying, please contact us via our contact page).
- Phone CallWe’ll arrange a phone or Skype call to see what skills you can offer and who might be the best match.
- MatchingWe look for potential matches for you to consider.
- InterviewWe have a more detailed face to face meeting prior to introducing you to the householder.
- IntroductionWe arrange a meeting between you and your chosen potential Householder
- Checks & AgreementWe perform checks before finalising any written agreement.
- Ongoing supportA reassuring presence for any issues that arise during the homeshare.
Homeshare is most suitable for those who genuinely enjoy helping others and prefer to be home in the evenings. You need to:
- Have the right to live in the UK
- Be at least 21
- Have no criminal record
- Be willing to give on average 40 hours per month of help
- Provide 2 references
- Are preferably able to commit to a minimum 12 month period
- Spend most evenings during the week at home
- Provide ID, proof of current address and proof you can afford £249 monthly. These are used as part of our Enhanced DBS check.
At present we do not accept joint applications. Helpers who require other people to stay over will be assessed on a case by case basis. If you are in a relationship, please consider this when applying.
No Match, No Fee
You don’t pay anything unless we find you a match. We typically charge £249 per month to be part of the Homeshare scheme, which allows you to live with the householder and receive ongoing support throughout your Homeshare experience.