If you're looking for some companionship or a little extra help around the house, then Two Generations is here to help. Look below for just some of the areas we can help with:
- Food shop
- Basic IT skills
- Booking appointments
- Pet Sitting
- Basic Household Chores
- How can you benefit from housesharing?
How does it work?
It’s very simple - you fill in a form, and we’ll guide you through the rest.
- ApplyFill in the online form below (or for other ways of applying, please contact us via our contact page).
- InterviewWe’ll meet you and assess your needs to understand what you’re looking for and who might be the best match.
- MatchingWe look and vet potential matches for you to consider.
- IntroductionWe arrange a meeting between you and your chosen potential homesharer.
- Checks & agreementWe perform checks before finalising any written agreement.
- Ongoing supportA reassuring presence for any issues that arise during the homeshare.
Please note that our homesharers will not provide personal or hygienic care such as issuing medication, bathing or physically assisting you in any way as they are not professional carers.
No match, no fee
We don’t charge any fees until we find you a match. You pay £49 per month to receive all the benefits of a Homesharing arrangement, including having us at the end of a telephone. We will also come to your home if any concerns arise, or additional support is required.